Monday, January 17, 2022

THE RITA - CORRELATION DVD


THE RITA - Correlation DVD (Antipatik Records)

DVD + Digital Album

Includes the video versions of the tracks that appear on the Correlation 7" vinyl out in May 2020.

Videos:

1. Correlation I (Shark Attacks on Female Feet)

2. Correlation II (Convertible Ballet Tights) 

Total Run: 10:55 min. 

Electronics by THE RITA 

Visuals by MARCO WERTHAM

Pro DVD in cardboard sleeve format. 

"My body went into shock," she said. So I couldn't really feel anything. I just knew it was bad. She said she stayed conscious throughout the ordeal and at one point pleaded to God. I'm like, 'I'm 17, like, please don't let me die," she said. "Like, I'm not ready to die, I have stuff to do. Like, so much." The shark mangled her hands and her left leg. Her leg had to be amputated below the knee. She lost two fingers." 

"I feel like I’m always in a battle with my feet,” says Lauren Lovette, with a sigh. One of New York City Ballet’s principal ballerinas, Lovette has beautifully arched, supple feet, and often, they’re killing her. After years of sprains and other injuries, she underwent surgery to correct a bone anomaly, but even with physical therapy, daily ankle exercises, ice baths and ointments, the 25-year-old still hasn’t made peace with her feet."

The DVD and more available in the 'Merchandise' section.